Wednesday, May 20, 2015

This Love


Had some family things to deal with so had to take a few days off. But I am back and all is good (or at least getting better)
Something different this time....size anyway. This one is 8x10. You know me and those borderless frames LOL. I used another freebie from a newsletter from Manu (link on the right) hope you like it and can find the perfect photo to display. I used a photo of me and my 2 sisters (will try and get it on my other blog)
Thought spring and summer were here in Wisconsin but...nope... it was 28* last night and we had the wood stove cooking again. Summer will get here, even if it is just that one hot day in August LOL
Well off to see what kind of trouble I can get into....take care all and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Simply awesome again....THANKS!! I just adore this one...want some of our rain and tornadoes? Internet is all screwy because of the lightning strikes all around....I haven't been on much, been way too busy with life and even the TV was acting up last evening, couldn't see the DWTS finale as I watched The Voice and the DVR just would not work... :( O Well, think I got it all fixed earlier today! (fingers crossed) Have a terrific holiday weekend! Hugs, Mat

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this beautiful QP...

marlah24 said...

Very beautiful. Thanks!

Grandma Sarge said...

Wow, I went off to Colorado for a family emergency (check the blog) and you were busy. Such romantic pages you make. I love them. Thank you very much for sharing with us.